Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ahhh...Fall!

Ahhh, things are beginning to look up at our house. The "bugs" seem to be gone, the house is put back together, and other than Jeremy having to put in a few extra hours at work, we're finally getting back to our old routine. We just finished up a nice visit with Nana for a long weekend and while she was here we went to a cute little neighboring town to explore and have a fall photo shoot with Andrew.



We stopped to take some pictures outside this cute little cafe and after popping inside to get permission to use their display it was decided we HAD to eat lunch there. It had the sweetest hometown feel and Andrew quickly became friends with some of the local diners.

The rest of these photos are of our little model himself. We had so much fun exporing a couple local parks and borrowing a few pumpkin displays for the backdrops to our pictures. I'm having a very difficult time choosing my favorites so I'll apologize in advance for the extremely large volume of pictures!













































It's hard to believe he'll be 10 months on Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Laura - I love reading your blog! Andrew is such a cute little guy too!! ~Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so much fun!! I'm missing the sweetheart already. Nana

    ReplyDelete