Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Waging War!

Well, I've been absent for a few weeks. I think I have a good reason though...we've been waging a war in our house. A war against bugs. Fleas to be exact! (Typing it even looks terrible! I promise I DO clean...REGULARLY!) Let me tell you, I would never wish this on anyone! Although I'm very fond of our sweet little Annie she just about got the boot over this one. I won't go into all the details of the crazy things we've done to demolish these things, but I think we're FINALLY making some headway! So anyway, you might say I've been a bit distracted lately. Since things are improving though I thought I'd update you on what Andrew's been up to.

In the past 2 weeks Andrew has changed so much! I still can't get over how quickly he's turning into a toddler. In the space of two weeks he's begun pulling up, gotten 2 new teeth, learned to give kisses and we're working on giving five! We went to Louisiana for Labor Day and Andrew got to watch the first OSU football game of the season with his Daddy and Papa.


Watching the game with Daddy!


Showing off my crawling skills.

We were able to swim and with each time Andrew got more comfortable with the water. He even got to take a bath outside in Grammy and Papa's metal tub!


This is something else he's started doing lately, scrunching up his nose.


He loved chewing on the diving rings.



Well, hopefully the next time I post we will be flea free. We've been fortunate that we caught them early and haven't really had to deal with bites, but we are more than ready to be done with this mess!

1 comment: