Tuesday, September 6, 2011

"Model" Children

My mom came to visit last week and boy, did I put her to work! We spent the week attacking a long list of projects that I've been wanting to get done. One project on the top of my list was doing a photo shoot with Elise. It was SO much easier to do with an "assistant" and I have to say, I'm very happy with the results...perhaps that's due to the fact that I believe our children our beautiful! (But then again...what mother doesn't?) I think I'll let you be the judge...





I love this one...my Dad made that beautiful "E". It's part of a project that I'll share with you at another time.


I was so excited to capture one of Elise's sweet smiles...they're become more frequent every day!




We couldn't leave this guy out...

Andrew loves his "Baby"!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that are great! Love the ones of them together. Love the naked babies!!!:)

    ReplyDelete