I know many of you have been wondering how Andrew is adjusting to a world that's no longer ALL about him. Well...I'd have to say, he's doing pretty well! In fact, much better than I expected. Sure, we have our fair share of trying days, but overall he seems to adore his little sister. He loves to help change diapers and is quite good at pointing out her head, nose, and eyes! Although sometimes my patience is worn thin, there's nothing quite as sweet as watching him search for her when he wakes up from a nap while she's still down for hers.
I'm setting aside my pride for a moment to show you our first official picture together as a family of four.(Please ignore how fat my face appears!) Doesn't Andrew look pleased?
Here he is checking Elise out soon after we came home. One of his favorite things is to give her sweet kisses.
No comments:
Post a Comment