Monday, September 26, 2011

Picture Perfect


I think I've already mentioned the long list of projects that my mom and I worked on while she was here. One of those tasks was to start decorating Elise's room. I had a couple ideas in mind, but needed help executing them. So, amid feedings, entertaining Andrew, freezing meals, and all the other countless things we accomplished, here are the fruits of our labor.

My mom spray-painted these frames for me and I found a couple bunny silhouettes on the internet and cut them out of scrap-book paper.

After living with these for a little while I've decided they'd look much better with a chocolate brown background, so I'm hoping to change that in the next few days.

This is my absolute favorite project, and honestly I did very little of the work...if any. My dad made those fabulous letters for us, my mom painted everything and came up with the idea to trim out the frame with the ribbon. (Which I think finishes it off PERFECTLY!) The only thing I can take credit for is finding the frame at a garage sale and having the idea.

Here's a close up with our sleepy little girl. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how this project turned out!

Well, that's really all the decorating we've done so far. I need some fresh ideas, preferrably ones that include organizational features...I'm finding that little girls have a lot of accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment