There's a saying here that goes "if you don't like the weather in Oklahoma, just wait a day." I'm here to tell you it's true! On Friday and Saturday we had BEAUTIFUL weather. Sunny and a high of 76! I started some seeds indoors, Jeremy cleaned out the garage after our big woodworking project, and we were able to spend some time outside enjoying our little glimpse of spring...and a glimpse is exactly what it was because yesterday the blizzard hit! Yes, truly a blizzard, as classified by the National Weather Service. We are now homebound with a whopping 15 inches of snow outside! Schools are closed, the mail can't be delivered, and to my delight, Jeremy's work has been closed the past 2 days so we're enjoying a little unexpected holiday! We've been staying in our pajamas all day, drinking hot chocolate, playing, and in general just enjoying our time together.

Here's Andrew on Saturday, "helping" Daddy clean out the garage.


We spent some time exploring the front yard...the sweater really wasn't even necessary!

And then...the storm hit!

This is a terrible picture, but it's the best I could get in the midst of the storm.

Afterward I did venture out to get a true idea of how much had accumulated.


This morning, after the wind died down, we took Andrew out to explore this winter wonderland. Jeremy has been working hard to clear our driveway, but since no one plows the neighborhoods around here I'm pretty sure we won't be going anywhere for a while.


Yea!!!! I was so anxious to see some snow pictures of our sweet Andrew boy. Thanks! I love the boots!
ReplyDelete