congrats to you, dear! it's amazing how many friends of mine are pregnant... many of them for the second or third time! =) what are the chances our due-dates are one day apart?! hope you are well. i'm looking forward to a LOT less of the morning sickness. ;-)
WAIT! What?! I'm soooo excited for you! We definitely need a phone date sister! Miss your sweet heart! I was putting up some pictures in frames today and have you now hanging in my guest room! Love you precious friend!! CONGRATS!
I've been happily married for 6 years now and I have the job of my dreams...stay-at-home mom! Jeremy and I welcomed little Andrew into our family in December 2009 and sweet Elise in July 2011. We have truly been blessed abundantly!
Eeek!!! How exciting!!! - Nina
ReplyDeletecongrats to you, dear! it's amazing how many friends of mine are pregnant... many of them for the second or third time! =) what are the chances our due-dates are one day apart?!
ReplyDeletehope you are well. i'm looking forward to a LOT less of the morning sickness. ;-)
WAIT! What?! I'm soooo excited for you! We definitely need a phone date sister! Miss your sweet heart! I was putting up some pictures in frames today and have you now hanging in my guest room! Love you precious friend!! CONGRATS!
ReplyDelete