We had such a fun visit at Paka and Nana's house. We put together a puzzle, played with new toys, visited with lots of fun relatives, played games, ate tons of yummy food, and of course had SO much fun playing with cousins! Here are a few pictures from our visit...

Andrew loved practicing his walking with Gus' help.

Anna and Ellie were great at helping keep Andrew entertained too.

Jane and Andrew had a great time playing under Paka and Nana's big kitchen island.



Uncle Aaron and Aunt Carrie worked hard to put our puzzle together.

We all had wonderful trips to the salon after opening presents on Christmas morning!

Everyone had fun playing with our extended family at Grandma Helen and Grandpa Bud's house.

NOTE: Yes, Andrew did actually get out of his pajamas many times during the course of our visit...unfortunately it seems I never managed to capture those moments!
Oh, wait! Here's proof!

My only regret from the trip is that we didn't take advantage of our opportunity to get a picture of the whole family and also a group cousin picture...I WILL REMEMBER TO DO IT NEXT TIME!!!

I wish I'd known you and your sisters were in PA. I would have loved to see all of your girls and your little ones. Let me know next time and maybe we could meet at Central Market or something. I love your blog and all your pictures.
ReplyDelete