Yes...I know it's been a LONG time. I won't offer excuses. Life is busy, and when it's not busy, I'm lazy. That's pretty much all there is to it. I have not forgotten about this little blog though. It's often in the back of my mind...nagging. Because you see, this is where I write down what the kids are doing so some day I can look back and remember how cute and sweet they are. Sad that I've let almost a year pass without taking note of the way they are changing, growing, and all those cute things they say when they're 3 and 1. Earlier this year I put together a little calendar with pictures from each month of 2012...so, I think I'll post it here that way I can remember what a difference a year makes.
January 2012
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December
No comments:
Post a Comment