Well, it was as predicted. Elise has quickly mastered the art of walking and seems to be getting faster by the day. Who knows, by next week she'll probably be running through the house!
Yea Elise!!! I guess you figured if your brother can go to school, then you should be able to walk like a big girl! You probably will be running by the time I see you in a few weeks. I can't wait. I love you, Nana
I've been happily married for 6 years now and I have the job of my dreams...stay-at-home mom! Jeremy and I welcomed little Andrew into our family in December 2009 and sweet Elise in July 2011. We have truly been blessed abundantly!
Yea Elise!!! I guess you figured if your brother can go to school, then you should be able to walk like a big girl! You probably will be running by the time I see you in a few weeks. I can't wait. I love you, Nana
ReplyDelete