I just thought I'd share a glimpse of what our days have been filled with lately...playing outside. Andrew absolutely loves being outdoors and at the mere suggestion of putting on shoes to go outside he immediately drops whatever he's doing and runs excitedly to his closet where they are stored. Between play-dates at the park, a trip to the zoo, and spending an hour or two in the backyard almost every day, we've definitely been enjoying some outdoor fun. Here are a few pictures of how Andrew spends his time...

Throwing the ball around is always lots of fun!

Here is a great little garage sale find that I came across recently. I love watching him push his truck around and listening to him say "vroom vroom!"


Here's another great garage sale bargain. This little slide is the perfect size for him right now.

So big!
No comments:
Post a Comment