Monday, July 19, 2010

Ugh...It's Hot!

Ugh, maybe I'm a wimp, but it feels SO HOT this summer! Andrew and I have been staying in as much as possible during the day, and only venture out when we absolutely have to go to the store, or to sit in our little pool out back. Here's some video Jeremy took of Andrew in the pool yesterday...it's not very exciting, but he is working on learning how to splash! My favorite part is when he crouches down to "check out" the video camera. (It's something new we've noticed him doing lately.) And yes, he is wearing a little swimmer diaper...I noticed that fact is not so clear in the video.

8 comments:

  1. I think he's the cutest little swimmer in Oklahoma!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura!! I hope you remember who I am! Your baby boy is just precious! Holly sent us your blog address since Amanda and I just started ours a few months ago. I enjoy looking at the pictures of your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I remember you Lianne! Thanks, we're having so much fun with Andrew. I didn't know you and Amanda had blogs! Will you send me the links? I'd love to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Laura! I watched this video like 3 times :) He is too cute! And I love the part where he checks out the camera too! Hope you are doing great! My link is www.thehonestyjournal.blogspot.com and Lianne's is www.thestewartestate.blogspot.com. I have really enjoyed getting caught up on your life through your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it's Amanda by the way :)

    ReplyDelete