
When we got married Jeremy and I decided to follow the example of some friends of ours. Instead of shopping for each other every year on our anniversary we pick out a large purchase that we need (or want) and celebrate that way. Our first 3 years consisted of furniture purchases, but we now have all the furniture we need and that this house will hold. So...this year we decided to invest in a new camera! We did a little research and found one that we think fits our needs and ordered it! Thank goodness for Amazon. It arrived a couple weeks ago and I've been having so much fun learning how to use it, and of course, we have the perfect little guinea pig to practice on. I have SO much more to learn, but here are a few shots that we've taken recently.
It's hard to tell on here, but you can see drops of water in the petals.
We love sweet potatoes!
I love the blurred background in this one,that's something our old camera didn't do.
Warning...I'm sure there will soon be many many more.
Also, I'm open to all suggestions and tips! I have a lot to learn!
Happy Anniversary Jeremy!

What kind of camera did you get? I have a Nikon DSLR that I adore and am learning to shoot in manual which has been lots of fun. Your pictures are way sweet!
ReplyDeleteWe got the Nikon D3000. It's our first DSLR and I'm working on learning to shoot in manual too...it's a slow process for me! Let me know if you have any tips!
ReplyDeleteLa, Those shots of the flowers are gorgeous! Mom
ReplyDelete