This month, since 6 months is quite a milestone, we decided to ask a professional to take some pictures of our little family of three. So last week we took a trip to a beautiful park in Tulsa to meet up with a great photographer who also happens to be an old childhood friend. It was great seeing Shari again, and we had so much fun during our photo session. Here are just a few of the great pictures she took!
Um, can you tell I had trouble picking "just a few?" We had such a great experience and are so thrilled to have these precious moments captured on film.
Soooooooo sweet! I love the 2nd one where he's looking up at ya'll holding his hands! What a doll!!!! He's getting so big, so fast! Keep the pictures coming, La!
I've been happily married for 6 years now and I have the job of my dreams...stay-at-home mom! Jeremy and I welcomed little Andrew into our family in December 2009 and sweet Elise in July 2011. We have truly been blessed abundantly!
Soooooooo sweet! I love the 2nd one where he's looking up at ya'll holding his hands! What a doll!!!! He's getting so big, so fast! Keep the pictures coming, La!
ReplyDelete