skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Happy Little Homemaker
Monday, April 5, 2010
Mission Accomplished!
He finally did it! With an audience of the Norton family and even Great Grandma and Grandpa Carter, Andrew showed us all his rolling skills.
1 comment:
Lacie
April 10, 2010 at 8:49 AM
I don't like it when people stare and me and laugh either! :) He's getting so big!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
2012
(8)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(33)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
▼
2010
(36)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
▼
April
(5)
Daddy's Boy
Cereal!
New Do
Family Fun
Mission Accomplished!
►
March
(2)
About Me
Laura
I've been happily married for 6 years now and I have the job of my dreams...stay-at-home mom! Jeremy and I welcomed little Andrew into our family in December 2009 and sweet Elise in July 2011. We have truly been blessed abundantly!
View my complete profile
I don't like it when people stare and me and laugh either! :) He's getting so big!!
ReplyDelete