I think the evening is possibly my favorite part of the day, and I know it's Andrew's. This is the time that he gets to play and cuddle with Jeremy, and it's very clear, Andrew loves his Daddy!
Yea! I haven't been on in awhile, so I enjoyed all the updates. He definitely appears to be engaged in a good chat with Jeremy. I can't believe he has started cereal?! Hudson thought of him the other day and asked about him! Oh, and Annie's pics were great, too! :) Glad you guys seem to be doing well.
I've been happily married for 6 years now and I have the job of my dreams...stay-at-home mom! Jeremy and I welcomed little Andrew into our family in December 2009 and sweet Elise in July 2011. We have truly been blessed abundantly!
So sweet! Can't believe how much Andrew has changed already! He's growing so fast!!
ReplyDeleteYea! I haven't been on in awhile, so I enjoyed all the updates. He definitely appears to be engaged in a good chat with Jeremy. I can't believe he has started cereal?! Hudson thought of him the other day and asked about him! Oh, and Annie's pics were great, too! :) Glad you guys seem to be doing well.
ReplyDelete