The last time I posted I think I mentioned that we were getting our house ready to put on the market. Well...we did and it sold in just a little over 2 WEEKS! Thankfully, God provided the perfect, albeit colorful, new home for us to move into. So, we packed everything up and with the help of some wonderful friends made a cross-town move in the beginning of May. We're now in full blown painting mode and working hard to settle in and make this home our own. In between all the work we fit in a trip to Colorado with some great friends, a couple trips to Louisiana, and many many playdates. Well, that covers the high points sooo....here come the pictures!
FEBRUARY
We took advantage of a very early spring by spending many afternoons outside.
MARCH
Watching our favorite...Zaboomafoo
Throwing rocks in the river at Pagosa Springs
Andrew and Mr. Micah
Elise and Miss Bruna
Our trip to Colorado was the getaway we needed! We had a fabulous time with friends and were able to relax for several days...I want to go back!
APRIL
Throwing rocks is one of Andrew's new favorite activities.
Fun at the park.
We had a great Easter in Louisiana with the Nortons.
We made another trip to the Safari...Andrew was much more brave this time!
This was a baby kangaroo. It's hard to tell in the picture, but it was so tiny!
First time dying eggs.
Love her eyes!
Driving the "pick-up truck" at the zoo.
Hunting eggs for the first time!
We did 2 hunts...one with the eggs Andrew dyed and one with goody filled eggs.
Once he figured out there were "m's" and "mallows" in the eggs he had to stop to open each one as he went.
MAY
Elise's first time in the swimming pool.
We had a nice visit with extended family for Aunt Sarah's graduation.
Our fun pool/sprinkler pad from Gram and Papa T.
Andrew's first experience with play-dough.
I couldn't help but post this next series of shots...this girl really knows how to work the camera!
Splashing!
I love this expression...we see it a lot. I can hear him saying "what that noise?"
JUNE
June was extremely busy with painting, VBS, and a visit from Nana!
JULY...so far
More painting...always more painting!
First 4th of July in this house. We enjoyed an evening with sweet friends.
We were very impressed Andrew was brave enough to hold the sparklers by himself.
Oh how they love each other!
Silly babies!
Racing cars down the "ramp."
Goodness! I'm exhausted after all that! Well, that pretty much gets you up to date with what's going on with us. These kids are growing so quickly I can barely keep up.



















Oh, thank you for posting such a good recap! I love seeing your little ones grow and getting an update on your family. Love those wood floors. Looking forward to more pics of the rest of the house. How do you keep Jeremy doing all that painting?? :)
ReplyDelete