We recently returned home from our cross-country trip to Pennsylvania. As usual, our time there was packed full of fun activities. One of the things we were able to squeeze in between all the holiday festivities was a hike to the stream...well, more like a ride. (That's my kind of hike!) It was pretty chilly, but that didn't seem to phase any of the kids.
Andrew loved getting to ride in the "scoop" of Paka's tractor...he's still talking about it!
Here Nana is explaining to Andrew that not only is he allowed to throw rocks, he's even supposed to throw them in the water to make a big splash!
It was great to get outside and explore.
Here are the "twins." I love watching these two experience things together.
Taking a break with Paka.
Such pretty girls! I wish Anna were in this picture too...she must have been off exploring.
It was such fun to experience this with Andrew. I remember taking family hikes in woods like these when I was a little girl!
Well, we had a fun little adventure! We're looking forward to our next hike. Hopefully it'll be a little warmer so we can do some wading too!
(Elise happily opted to stay with Daddy in the nice warm house...hopefully next time we can all go!)








No comments:
Post a Comment