Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Long overdue update!

Well, in the midst of project mode here at the Norton house I've been depriving you of the REAL reason you check this blog. This hasn't really been intentional. Andrew is doing all sorts of fun and cute things, the problem is that as soon as the camera appears he stops doing whatever action I'm attempting to capture! He's a tricky little fellow. Here are a few (not very good) shots that I've taken lately. This is one of Andrew's favorite activities right now. He loves to pull every item out of his toy box one by one. Sometimes he even likes to climb inside! Our tricky little boy has recently discovered how to open up the kitchen cabinet doors. Here he is "helping" Daddy install some locks! Last, but not least, here's a video we took of him last night playing at his exersaucer. He's such a silly little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment