Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Five Months!
Our little boy is already five months old! Can you believe it? Andrew is growing by leaps and bounds. In the past week he's found his toes, started some new foods, begun learning to roll in a new direction, and has really been working on his push-ups...I think he's in a hurry to crawl! Each month I try to take some pictures of him so we can look back and remember what he was like at this stage. Here are a few from our recent "session."











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So glad to see Andrew and I are going to share a love of gardening. Can't wait till you come to our house this summer and get to play in our gravel walkways....yum, yum.
ReplyDeleteoh, Laura, you got some sweet pictures of him! We need to get together sometime this summer and talk about finding some deals! :)
ReplyDelete