Friday, March 26, 2010

Diving In


Well, I'm finally taking the plunge into the world of blogging. For those of you who don't know, I'm a bit of a blog stalker. I love reading friends blogs and following what's going on in their lives. Recently a dear friend reminded me that I'm not the only one who enjoys reading others' blogs. So, after a bit of encouragement I've decided to begin my own. A place where friends and family can watch as our little Andrew grows!

4 comments:

  1. Hooray!!!!!! I am so very excited you're starting to blog!!! This will be so much fun. LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I wish my chin rolls were as cute as Andrews :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't he getting to be a chubb? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! So glad we can keep up with you this way. Love this pictures. Can't believe how big he looks...and how much he is filling in! What a great time in your life when you're supposed to be gaining so much weight and fat rolls are precious!!! :)

    ReplyDelete